Thursday, May 7, 2009
- Name: Robin Shreeves
I'm a freelance writer, work at home mom, wife to one terrific guy, terrible housekeeper, locavore wannabe, really great friend, amateur photographer, bibliophile and child of God. I'm also on a quest to make this world a little greener every day.
- The Green Cafe in Edgewater Park is now open
- Use the abundant local asparagus to make guacamole...
- Opening day at Collingswood Farmers Market
- Westmont has a farmers market. Who knew?
- Garden State Blues & Wine Festival: May 23 & 24
- Are you ready for a trip to the farmers market?
- Visit an SJ winery for Mother's Day
- Book Review: Food Lovers' Guide to New Jersey
- An interview with me on Glue and Glitter
- Westmont's The Pour House pours local brews